The characteristics of Panasonic batteries you know those
The battery is the power source of the car, and is mainly used for powering the car starter and each electric device when starting, and belongs to the starter type battery. At present, most of the vehicles used in the automobile are lead-acid batteries, that is, dilute sulfuric acid is used as the electrolyte, and the active materials participating in the electrochemical reaction on the plates are lead dioxide and lead.
In order to meet the needs of starting and powering equipment, when replacing a new battery, the capacity and rating of the new battery must not be lower than the original battery, and the size of the replaced battery must be properly installed. At present, there are many brands of batteries on the market, paying attention to xsjiaoliu, and know more about car knowledge. Mainly Valta VARTA (formerly Delphi), ACDELCO, Panasonic (Panasonic), sail, unified, GS, imported Korean rocket, Tang shallow and so on. The batteries produced by various manufacturers also have different labels.
The models of lead storage batteries for automobiles are named according to certain standards. The battery models used in the domestic market are mainly named according to national standards as well as Japanese standards, German standards and American standards.
First, the national standard storage
Take the battery type 6-QAW-54a as an example, as follows:
1. 6 means consisting of 6 single cells, each cell voltage is 2V, that is, the rated voltage is 12V;
2. Q indicates the use of the battery, Q is the battery for starting the car, M is the battery for the motorcycle, JC is the battery for the ship, HK is the battery for the aviation, D is the battery for the electric vehicle, and F is the valve-controlled battery;
3. A and W indicate the type of battery, A indicates a dry-type battery, and W indicates a maintenance-free battery. If not marked, it indicates a normal type battery;
4. 54 indicates that the rated capacity of the battery is 54Ah (full-charged battery, discharged at a normal temperature at a rate of 20h discharge current for 20h battery output);
5. The corner mark a indicates the first improvement to the original product, the name followed by the corner mark b indicates the second improvement, and so on.
Note: 1 after the model plus D means good low temperature start performance, such as 6-QA-110D.
2 models followed by HD to indicate high anti-vibration type.
After the 3 model, add DF to indicate low temperature reverse loading, such as 6-QA-165DF.
Second, Japan JIS standard battery
In 1979, the Japanese standard battery model was represented by N of Japan Nippon. The latter figure is the size of the battery compartment, which is expressed by the approximate rated capacity of the battery, such as NS40ZL:
1. N represents the Japanese JIS standard;
2. S indicates miniaturization, that is, the actual capacity is smaller than 40 Ah, which is 36 Ah;
3. Z indicates better starting discharge performance under the same size, S indicates that the pole pile terminal is thicker than the same capacity battery, such as NS60SL;
Note: Generally, the positive and negative poles of the battery have different diameters to avoid reverse polarity of the battery. The diameter of the tapered terminal is shown in Table 1.
4. L indicates that the positive pole is at the left end and R indicates that the positive pole is at the right end, such as NS70R. (Note: Seen from the direction of the battery pole)
Third, Germany DIN standard battery
Take the battery type 544 34 as an example, as follows:
1. The beginning 5 indicates that the rated capacity of the battery is below 100 Ah; the first 6 indicates that the battery capacity is between 100 Ah and 200 Ah; the first 7 indicates that the rated capacity of the battery is above 200 Ah. For example, 544 34 battery rated capacity is 44 Ah; 610 17 MF battery rated capacity is 110 Ah; 700 27 battery rated capacity is 200 Ah.
2. The two digits after the capacity indicate the battery size group number. Take a few examples, as shown in Table 4.
3. MF stands for maintenance-free type.
Fourth, the United States BCI standard battery
Take the battery of model 58 430 (12V 430A 80min) as an example, as follows:
1.58 indicates the battery size group number, as shown in Table 5.
2.430 indicates a cold start current of 430A.
3.80min indicates that the battery reserve capacity is 80min.
4. The American standard battery can also be expressed as follows: 78-600, 78 indicates the battery size group number, and 600 indicates the cold start current is 600A.