Ten factors that cause damage to Panasonic batteries
Top 10 factors that cause damage to Panasonic batteries:
If we are making Panasonic batteries, we must avoid these drawbacks.
1. Contaminated by pollution (for example: contaminated by hydrochloric acid, sea water, organic acids, etc.)
2. When the UPS battery is charged, the excessive current is added, and the charging current is too large to burst the battery, which greatly shortens the battery life.
3. The electrode plate is deformed to form a positive electrode plate and a cladding plate in contact with each other, thereby causing a short circuit phenomenon.
4. Contaminants are deposited on the upper and lower sides of the pole, causing a short circuit.
5, excessive discharge, UPS power supply discharge protection circuit is not normal, UPS power supply load is too small, forming a deep discharge of the battery.
6, the battery is stored for a long time (not charged during storage), the battery will not be used for a long time.
7. Use unqualified charger to charge. Some chargers do not have current limiting devices, which cause battery damage.
8, no electrolyte, the application time is long, the electrolyte can be replenished once a year.
9. The specific gravity of the electrolyte is too high.
10. Charging under high temperature conditions, due to the continuous improvement of the current lead-acid battery technology, the protection rate is relatively low during the application process. However, users must not neglect management because of its "protection-free" nature. Some simple inspections and protections are still necessary to ensure better battery operation.